Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes
tag for safety, not sure this needs it but just in case. should be last post for me! <3

renard shifted, scraping a hind leg up over donovan's stomach. it would have been so easy to drive their paws up; they entertained the idea for an extended moment as their nails scratched through his fur, camouflaged under their smile and the exposed stretch of their throat, though the opportunity had already come and passed them by. 

donovan leant down and dragged his tongue over their neck. they let him. they'd wondered if he'd have a problem with their phrasing – like this was a prize he was winning – but either he hadn't noticed or didn't care.

another piece slid into place, and a small, vaguely amused part of their mind wondered what finley would have made of this, after all of that secrecy and doublespeak and treason. but they didn't expect to see her again, and now they needed to pay attention.

they let their eyes drift back to donovan's face, returning his smirk with one of their own. he was just vague enough that they could have been evasive if they wanted. the temptation was there; renard lingered over it as well.

he chose now to be patient. they hadn't expected that of him. amusement edged their heavy exhale of breath; gaze locked steady on donovan, they slid out from under him, brushing the black-and-fawn bristle of their spine purposefully against his chest, and stretched to obligingly nip at the line of donovan's jaw, just hard enough to draw blood. their tongue followed, swiping across his muzzle like an apology. encouragement.

"consider that permission," they said, both taunt and invitation.

this hadn't been their idea. if donovan knew anything, it would be what he wanted out of fucking someone, so they'd let him guide them, and keep an eye out for any reactions that might be of use – either for him in this moment, or for the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 02:05 AM