Whitefish River It's just another chain reaction
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
v sorry to hold this up!

Speedy was incredibly worried about the injured man; he seemed barely even able to hold his head up. She would feel better when he was settled and resting, and so she was grateful to see Ira's form approaching after not much time had passed. The healer shifted closer to the stranger to help support him because she was afraid he might fall over at any moment.

As expected, the Count had questions, and Speedy was quick to answer the first one. I found him in the plains while I was looking for Lavender for Malila, she explained. He was wounded and passed out; I treated his wounds the best I could there, but he needs more care. I was hoping he could stay here so I can continue to treat him. She glanced over at the stranger with a worried expression. I don't think he can manage on his own right now, she added as she looked back to Ira. Of course, she would have to figure something else out if Ira didn't want the stranger staying with them. She would understand if her friend thought it was too much of a risk. 

As for the second question, she answered: He said he fell. But she had no more information. She had been more concerned with his injuries than asking for more details about where they came from. She looked to him again, unsure if he would be able to add to what she said.
Messages In This Thread
It's just another chain reaction - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: It's just another chain reaction - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: It's just another chain reaction - by Ira - August 05, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: It's just another chain reaction - by Speedy - August 10, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: It's just another chain reaction - by Lokie - August 29, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: It's just another chain reaction - by Ira - August 30, 2020, 11:35 PM