Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She didn't know where she ran to. There was just a direction, any direction away from the court. The remaining last words simply felt painful instead, the rage she had built up during simply was starting to drizzle out the more she talked, and the more she remained. There wasn't a day she thought to leave, but everything had built up. 

Some of it was Orlaith's fault, she realized it, but refrained from admitting. There was a cause and reason for it all, despite the rashness she took. It wasn't her fault! She was doing her duty! Defending the court, and.. Herself in the end. She wished so hard to be the Sovereign she thought to be, and wished so. She even asked so, only to be turned down.

It felt like.. No one recognized her worth.

And at the moment, she felt like she didn't recognize her own. If her Queen didn't even see it, was it.. Really there?

Fuck that!

There was so much doubt within, her heart pounded, just as the rain pounded her fur. There was only so much to feel, she held a bitterness, and rage upon her face. The thunder crackled behind as she strode forward, unsure what to do with herself.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 09:33 PM