Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"If you aren't, you should do something about it." Just as she had. While the ending didn't come to what she wished, there wasn't regret. There was bitterness, anger and maybe sadness, but not regret. She left with the knowing that Orlaith was not appreciated as she should've been, and in the end, instead of giving a suitable title, the Queen would rather see her gone. Then so be it.

"No thanks, i'm not some-kind of slut," that information definitely changed her perspective on the females of the saints. Was that small doe-like woman just one of his? Same with that large white woman, so she was just a mistress, instead of a grand warrior she could be? What a joke, Orlaith laughed at, "you're group has done too much for me to respect."

She wasn't aware of the rapes he has commited, or specific heinous crimes. Though Lumiya told her about his attacks, and Stryx on how his woman ripped anothers throats out. There was also a cocky attitude that she did not like- as the flaming wolf had her own, so someone matching with hers, would be a personality clash.

"Plus you're all kind of assholes, so that's a hard pass."
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Orlaith - August 17, 2020, 12:03 PM