Firefly Glen Waiting, chewing through the ropes
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzon did not mean much offense in his wording, it was simply genuine confusion about the unknown pack. He was still new to the Teekons afterall, so the pheonix did not have the (assumed) extensive knowledge of packs that Arcturus had.

His movements gestured towards the rocky mountains just behind him and what he assumed to be "Moonspear" just beyond those visible heights. There were many scents drafting down the glen now that he'd thought about it....

"I had no idea..." was his response to both the male's claims -- would be his response to a lot of things others might correct him on. And if he were to survive out here at all, Ignis would need to fix that. Now that he knew the situation he was currently in, Āzon had now choice but to slowly stand back up and prepare to leave. "I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of leaving, since I can't afford to stay. Still....what do you gain from aiding me?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 06, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 29, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - September 09, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 16, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - October 07, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - October 17, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - November 03, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 03:27 PM