Hushed Willows Which way are you goin', which side will you be on?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her eyes wandered to the top of the willows surrounding them, then she slowly shook her head. I believe they're violet. She answered as she recalled the older lady, shrugging soon after. It was but a small detail, she was just blessed with a great memory - she had to make up for all she physically lacked. Bridget's eyes went beautifully with the shine of her blonde coat, a warm and rosy colour in summer, though Lumiya wasn't jealous. Purple eyes ran in her family, and she was glad she didn't bear them. Besides, her wildflower gaze was quite unique and she thought it added some colour to her greyscale pattern.

She looked up from her long lashes then, eyeing Rafferty with a little smirk. Was he making a move on her, or was he always this flirty? No matter, she found it unnecessary to make him clarify his intentions - they probably weren't sinister anyway. I have been... getting close to a certain faerie. She answered truthfully. Though we aren't very official. I know not how to ask.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Which way are you goin', which side will you be on? - by Lumiya - September 08, 2020, 03:45 PM