Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Inside he was seething with the anger and irrational desire to flip shit that the memories of his upbringing brought. Then it was washed away with a chill as the man who'd first greeted him asked of Vengeance. Nightwalkers was known...how much had Hela spilled, what she said about them? How did this man know? Was he going to deem Valour a monster?

"He was-"

Out of nowhere came the one he sought. Blunt as ever and looking even colder, Valour's silver gaze drank her in for a long moment with only a slight slip of expression that showed his eagerness at her arrival before her admission ran him cold again. "For shits and giggles apparently because you abandoned ship the second I got back" the last bit had a bitter edge but he was quick to breeze over it and turned now to the striped man who eyed him predatorily...which was how he took it with little to no experience with flirtation or being eyeballed in such a way. "I kept our pack going long enough for the children to grow legs and discover they could leave. Trained new members to fight and maintained an alliance with Moonspear. I lead wolves who stayed loyal beneath me despite my age....and I'm willing to stand beneath you" he held the man's gaze through the declaration though started to study him again...instintively looking for wounds or weak points because the guy wouldn't stop eyeing him like he was the best part of a kill. Pausing at the curled tail he blinked realising that the man wasn't full blooded.....how the hell was he so big? 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 12, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM