Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
No worries Aliana leaped down from the boulder, splashing down into the mud and dingy puddle water. She kept a respectable distance, too far yet not too close. Close enough for a proper conversation through the rain without having to shout over the rain. Far enough that if they decide to attack she has time to react and assess whether this is worth fighting or not. No need to taking unnecessary risks, at least, not as a Loner. This forest is neutral territory — no one has a claim to it…yet. Emberwood was a popular hunting place after all. One month, it’ll be open to everyone. Next, an upcoming pack could be setting roots in here. It’s best to be ready for change but until that day happens...

...Are you hunting... It was somewhat of a silly thing to ask but she went ahead and questioned anyways, in the rain…? A perplexed brow raised. Hunting in rain was a fool’s errand, lots of things working against you, very little working with you yet here he is. It was better just to wait out the rain before doing any hunting.

You know, hunting in weather such as this ain't exactly a ... trot through a flowery meadow.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Aliana - September 02, 2020, 02:36 PM