Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
the stuttering didn't bother cam. it had taken a while for him to learn to speak properly, and throughout the process, he had latched onto his mother's accent. he ended up sounding like her male doppelganger (which was fine with him). this girl would turn out fine. . .and even if she stuttered forever, who cared?

ah, well. that was a digression. he shook himself back to the present and smiled. not anywhere in particular, but you could help me look? he offered, eyes soft in invitation.

if she accepted his proposal, cam would begin down a nearby forest path, keeping watch for any suitable place to ride out this latest shower. he kept his pace slow, allowing the girl to keep up. in the distance, he spotted a large tree with knobbly roots, half of them arching over a depression in the earth. it created a small but sheltered hollow, carpeted in moss.

what about there? cam asked, pitching his voice over the rain whilst glancing at the girl.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM