Stavanger Bay Won't you come digest me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Don't worry about it! This reply rn is kinda late as well, so apologies on my side ;-;

The atmosphere around him was sound and quiet — hell, one could even use this spot to meditate or something. Of course, Āzon wasn't gonna sit there and start meditating (because that would've been fuckin' weird), but the pale prince did feel himself start to doze off into a calmed, otherworldly state of peace. It felt like all the weight had been lifted off of his shoulders and that no one other than himself existed at that moment....

This being the case, one can only imagine the racing panic Āzoniol felt when a sudden voice rang from behind him.

"HOLY SHI-" the large brute shot up to his paws in a not-so-graceful manner, sending clouds of sand flying in multiple directions. When he did eventually find his footing, his red and green gaze landed on a smaller wolf. They would've been just as pale as Ignis himself if it weren't for the ink that splotched their right eyelid.

"H-hey...." He responded with slanted eyes of suspicion. They seemed rather enthusiastic to see someone he'd never met — what was their deal? "Ummm....who're you?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Tadashi - September 03, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - September 11, 2020, 11:48 AM