Herbalists' Cache faithful john
62 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Approaching afternoon, a pair of wolves made their way determinedly through the taiga.

They had made good ground, except for the last hour or so, wherein Thade had begun lagging behind his caretaker, @Wintersbane, despite insisting that he could go on, and (more importantly) wanted to go on. It seemed that his only concern was getting back to Sagtannet, but a couple of small meals, a quick washing, and a little bit of sleep after weeks of slow deterioration did not exactly make for a young wolf fit to long distances. Loathe as the badger-marked boy was to admit.

They were just crossing the threshold of a damp, verdant pine forest, when he finally spoke up. Winnersbane? he croaked, tiredly huffing out his words. I think I wanna stop now. It wasn’t an ideal place to stop — not yet deep enough in the woods to have come across any decent shelter — but Thade had no real concept of such things; all he knew was what he wanted in the moment. And at this moment, he wanted to lie down.

Which is exactly what he did — fwump — right down in the grass still wet from morning dew.

I still want to continue our other thread for a bit longer, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to start another ;)
Messages In This Thread
faithful john - by Thade - September 03, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: faithful john - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: faithful john - by Thade - September 05, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: faithful john - by RIP Wintersbane - September 05, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: faithful john - by Thade - September 08, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: faithful john - by RIP Wintersbane - September 09, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: faithful john - by Thade - September 22, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: faithful john - by RIP Wintersbane - September 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: faithful john - by Thade - September 30, 2020, 05:30 PM