Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
DEAD?!

Now was one of those times where Huā's mean side would come out. She did a happy little celebration dance on her paws and her tail waved for a few moments before she settled down, grinning. Hearing Donovan killed her caused the smile to falter slightly. It would've been a lot more satisfying to hear Praimfaya had struck her down, or some other entity of justice. Now it was just a tale of two idiots butting heads. Oh well. Huā was unlike Praimfaya in the fact that she did not care who killed them, only that they were as dead as any dead dog that had ever died and six foot underground. 

The name Merrick struck a chord with her in that she had fastened that title to her brain when Hydra had delivered it. Merrick, Huā hummed, Hydra wants his head. He and his companion harmed innocent young wolves; this is what I was told. She frowned, to know there was perhaps another group out there with dark intentions- but if the alliance was as flimsy as Praimfaya believed it to be, perhaps this would become an advantage in time. Nemisis was killed when she and Donovan assumably butted heads. Could such a thing work on a larger scale; could one of those packs be torn down by the other? It would make the work easier for the rest of the wilds... and then only one pest would remain to be exterminated. 

Huā listened as Praimfaya relayed her plans, giving her an approving smile as she went. Yuèlóng was not a group of warriors, but they had allies with more, and could certainly pluck the few from their ranks to work in a large scale army. I know a few packs, friends of mine, who may help. I am keeping them informed. She told the girl, and after a moment bowed her head to her, Thank you... for doing this. You are so much braver than me... and a very helpful a-asset. She praised, and raised her head again with a wave of her tail, wondering if the mercenary would have anything else to share, for the siren had no further questions.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM