Big Salmon Lake And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Cheery as his disposition was, he also had a streak of empathy about him toward her apprehensive ways. He stepped closer to merely circle about and settle amongst his kill, giving her permission to do what she wished. That actually caught her off guard as well. She was conditioned to the “Alpha male” personalities attempting to dictate how she should do, say, and react to things. It was refreshing and nothing like she was used to. Everything about these Wilds so far were a stark difference to where she came from. She was beginning to like it more and more.

Her tail did a small wag on its own accord, as she glanced over to her goose and decided to drag it over to where she was across from him. Giving another shake, she settled down on her stomach with her goose at her forepaws. Making the introduction of himself as Bronco, the name was fitting for who he was in personality and aesthetic. ”Guess it was one of those moments where we had to act quickly or else we would both be out a meal.” She replied softly, a small smile forming. ”I go by Zsuzsa.” Saying her name made her feel foreign in these Wilds.

She put her nose to the tuft of feathers on the plump surface of her goose, about to start tearing in when her silver eyes were studying the slashes that made deep crevices along his muzzle. ”Let me guess, were those from your last battle with a goose?” She said in light humor, knowing a goose alone couldn't make those indentions. She wasn’t trying to offend him but was curious why a young male like him would have such scars to begin with. It made her silently contemplate everything from a tumultuous pack life to a mere accident in sparring. She thought he had too much of a sunny disposition to have those in the first place.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
RE: And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing - by Zsuzsa - October 15, 2020, 10:51 PM