Redsand Canyon Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Slowly he'd learned such suggestions weren't pointing out his weakness but rather a reminder that he wasn't unbeatable and had to have more sense when injured. So when she suggested he seek out Dove he nodded and stated that he would do so and as requested he lifted his eyes to hers unblinkingly as she vowed herself to him as a friend and comrade. It reminded him of Clarence but he was too numbed and tired out by life to dwell on the spotted wolfdog for too long. Instead he gave a slow sigh "No matter what happens after this all goes through, stick with me and I'll do the same. A wolf needs at least one companion throughout life" it rang almost hollow but inside there was a spark, a little flicker of warmth that would grow in time until he was just as loyal to her as he was to Nightwalkers. Before he could grow to comfortable in the poppy filled haze and snuggling a trusted friend he lifted his head and shifted letting her know he planned to stand up and when her chin was off of his back he'd rise "Seek me out anytime. When I'm healed up more I need to start getting back into shape before war. If you want a spar i'm down" a friendly smile lit his face though it was fleeting as the muscles shrieked with agony from the movement. At that he was the one to turn and give her a playul swat of his tail before he trotted off toward the healer's pass, unsure where else to find or summon a medic.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 14, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 14, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:30 PM