Stone Circle i. you were loved
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
ikiaq would be right then, as rosewood would confirm with a nod. he did like the gift, and took note of the younger boy’s thoughtfulness. you brought me the last one? rose asked, tilting his head with the slight raise of brow, i think we can share it, then. he would keep it inside of the den he shared with polaris, allowing his friend to visit whenever he wished.

the yellow is pretty, rosewood affirmed. it was bright, warm — similar to the autumnal palette, but reminiscent of a time now past. he frowned gently, allowing only a small furrow to show. would he miss summer?

he nodded his head, then stood to begin walking, but not without first bumping ikiaq’s shoulder. it isn’t too far, but it is past the borders, rosewood replied, is that okay? leaving the territory had never been an issue for him, from birth until now. he was a natural wanderer, though ikiaq had become known more as a homebody. 

rose continued walking for a few short strides, then turned over his shoulder with a look of concern. we don’t have to go, if you don’t want. there’s other places. despite this, he did hope ikiaq would join him.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM