Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
As expected the man turned eyes that swept over him in a much more schooled manner. He wasn't a stranger to those looks but rarely did it rouse any interest. The quickening of his heart and a fleeting warmth in his groin was selcouth he froze to process the sensations. This was meant to be his game, the best performance of manipulation he could manage mad yet his body was rebelling. His pupils expanded just a touch and he sucked in a quick breath as Donovan inched closer the warmth burning hotter between his legs "Yeah" Was all he could muster the pubescent mid-deepened voice coming out in a rough gravel showing how flustered he was before he moved in. His eyes never leaving Donovan's face he pressed his ears to his head to display his lack of threat and slowly leaned in to whisper against the fur of the large man's neck remembering the slight shiver it had caused when Praimfaya had some so  "You have a reputation for seduction" he prayed that the hint would be enough and pulled back his heart hammering in his chest for while he was trying to play it smooth he had never had sex and he was scared. With rounded eyes and aspectabund viridity time seemed to slow around him as he lost focus on why exactly he was doing this and more on the fact that he didn't care about his body and what he did to it now that Clay was gone. If sex was good then why should he not have it? 
Vocab note for self: Selcouth means a sensation that is unfamiliar yet marvelous. Viridity is innocence. Aspectabund means letting emotion show visibly through the face or eyes.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM