Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was purely instinct now.
The rush of breath had him draw his face away to glimpse the hungry, heavy lidded expression he was being given. A lump rose in his throat but not caused by sadness, this time it was as he watched the man lick his lips. The purring tone was very different from the snake-like tone he'd caught in Vengeance and Abaddon, this time it sounded genuine. The knowledge that he (a virgin) had wound up such a strong warrior brought that slow burning warmth to a simmering fire and he gave a soft growl meeting the lustful gaze for a moment before pushing closer and sliding around the side his body slowly rubbing against his so that the both of them could feel the muscles along the other "The one I wanted to give myself to is dead. I'm pent up, untouched and you're my leader who is experienced" while his words were dark and factual, not the sexiest he finished by nuzzling at the base of Donovan's spine just above his tail before quickly slipping around toward the front not wanting to appear as if he was taking control. Standing mere inches away and holding his muzzle close to Donovan's cheek he nodded "Please. Show me what it's like. If it's your thing we can talk more afterward" he shifted uncomfortably feeling himself growing between his legs and embarrassed at the fact. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM