Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Blown.

That was the word he would use to describe the way he felt having no word to fit the description of glorious sensation. His breath grew shallow and though he was good at hiding that the rapid rise and fall of his sides would betray him enough to the powerful man devouring a place Valour wouldn't have imagined being worth interest. "Dona-" the request to give him just a moment to process was cut short by something warm and wet and he almost yelped the sensation that caused a bucking of his hips and a cry that he wouldn't be surprised echoed through the canyons. Struck dumb he stood frozen and catching his breath his ears flattened back and his muscles tensed back up at the mounting.

Pupils blown to discs with arousal it was then that Valour turned his lips twitching up instinctively, the feeling of someone on top of him registering as a threat but as silver met gold he was held trapped by the way Donovan looked at him. Nobody had ever looked at him with that much desire before all he could do was nod and fall into the role that suited his inexperience widening his stance under the large man "Ready..please" the plea was tossed in both due to the craving for more of the overwhelming sensations and the fact that he still remembered he was supposed to butter Donovan up, only now he wanted it to keep that strange, hungry look in the striped brute's hawkish gaze. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 22, 2020, 04:13 PM