Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The first push and he felt Donovan inside of him, the sensation not exactly comfortable but drawing a sound that was breathy enough for Valour to feel a wave of embarrassment. It was the way Donovan groaned behind him, the sound...the man was completely losing himself in a pleasure Valour's body brought. It was a powerful sensation and though his heart hammered he allowed the shiver that ran down his spine to rock him back against the man just as he pushed forth. Choking on a hoarse moan his silver eyes stared wide ahead of him as the discomfort gave way to something indescribable. Arching his spine to press closer to the magnificent beast on top of him he turner his cheek in what was a mindless moment, nuzzling into the fur of Donovan's neck as the man whispered words that nobody had ever said to him. This was absolute Nirvana, for not only had Valour never been fucked by kind words were rare to come by much less sweet little murmurings for his ear only. Then with one tilt of his hips the right way Donovan struck something within him that brought a cry definitely heard around the canyon. Throwing his hips back with a wild rock an almost feral growl left his maw "Please Donovan again"  his voice had dropped about five octaves and sounded wrecked, the pleading words something he'd cringe at when remembering but for now he wanted that explosion of mind rocking pleasure again...and again. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 09:24 PM