Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 

The glade itself was like a ethereal setting one would only find in fairy tales — soothing stream noises, birds chirping in the distance, and flowers that challenged a rainbow's vibrant colors. It was a lovely place to sit and relax in, though Āzoniol would be lying to himself if he said he'd stumbled upon the glade just for that — no, he came at the yowling sounds of foxes.

The idea was crazy to him at first; attempting to catch a fox, because they reminded him of a smaller version of his own species (only louder....and more annoying). Though with a little self-coaxing and a reminder that they were, infact, not just freakishly small wolves that he'd be cannibalizing, the prince's natural hunting instincts led him further into the trees.

Āzoniol's odd-colored eyes trailed the green floors while his nose was glued close to the ground. He knew he wasn't all too skilled at this hunting business, but it was still worth a try. Besides, he'd already managed to catch plenty of food before (one could say by pure luck), so what could possibly go wrong this time?

Tag(s): @Aliana
Setting: Fox's Glade (of course lol), Early afternoon. Mild winds (77°F)
Note(s): Thread can go anywhere you want, whether it be a trade or just a regular 'ol interaction. I'll be backdating this to the 10th. If you wish to change this, let me know!

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM