Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Two packs, huh? Āzoniol knew there was a pack close by, you'd have to be scent deficient not to acknowledge that. But hearing that he was surrounded by two packs at the moment was fresh news -- made him wonder if it was safe to hunt here just in case food aggression came into play. It was best for the pale pheonix to keep an eye out when trudging through this place.

"No herds, I know, but there are foxes. Surely they couldn't taste that bad if they're noisin' up the place and basically asking to be heard by a predator, no?" Āzon explained to the ursine woman, though that logic even sounded a bit strange coming from his own mouth. A wolf hunting for foxes? What was he, a damn hound dog?

He let out a sigh and turned to face the she-wolf from afar, keeping his distance and eyeing her suspiciously -- just in case danger were to arise. "Though I don't suppose I'm being approached for no reason either, aren't I?" She certainly didn't give off the smell of a pack wolf, but who knew? Mabey she'd come from either of said packs to ward him off. And to avoid any unnecessary conflict, Ignis would have no other choice but to abide. Either way, he wouldn't know unless she explained herself first.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM