Big Salmon Lake it's time we tried to find the sunrise
143 Posts
Ooc —
He could see her much better from here. Her eyes were a light grey, redolent of a cloudy afternoon. Vaguely similar to him, she bore a thin scar on the right of her cheek—Tahoe's entourage of scars were much more prominent in comparison. She appeared smaller than him, he had to slightly dip his skull to meet her eye. An enervated yawn slipped from his maw, evidence of him being unable to fully shake his morning grogginess. He then placed his haunches upon the course earth, thoughtfully awaiting her reply. Her gaze broke off after few moments, resting elsewhere—he thought she seemed a little timid. Perhaps she was similar to he, and did not particularly enjoy the company of most. He would have to wait and see. Tahoe blinked, studying her profile. Appearances meant nothing to him, but he couldn't deny she was nice to look at. Finally, her attention returned to him. 

"It deserves a name, surely. But if there are wolves living here besides you and I, perhaps it has already been given one," Came her response.

He was mildly disappointed she didn't come up with the answer he was looking for. Creativity had always been a trait he lacked in, hearing something unique was quite interesting to him. Moreover, Tahoe was charmed by her insouciance. He got satisfaction in meeting those who were as untroubled as he. Connections were useful, especially if the wolf's presence wasn't intolerable. As for the latter of her response, he hadn't encountered many wolves in the immediate area, no signs of a pack. Based on the nature of their conversation and her scent, McBride could guess the woman wasn't associated with any packs as well. 

"I am called Tehama, Te for short. Did your parents share my opinion that everything ought to have a name, and give you one, or do you simply go by Wolf?"  She went on, introducing herself, wearing a smile.

He scoffed lightly at her banter, giving a languid shake of his head. Ah, who cares what they think? Real place names only got use if you're in need'a directions n' such. Might I ask where you're headin', Tehama? The man asked, nonchalant. His expression remained neutral, though his eyes bore a subtle gleam of frivolity. The name's Tahoe. Wolf doesn' seem so bad of a name, compared to ones I've heard.
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 18, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 21, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 23, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 23, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 25, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 27, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 09, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 12, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 13, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 19, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 21, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 28, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 31, 2020, 11:54 PM