Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
 Valour's ears leaned slowly toward the man intrigued by the softness and what was placed to be as a friendly enough demeanor to be approachable. With the confirmation that the knowledge was held Valour moved closer and turned his head giving the man a full glimpse of his eye while curling his lip in what was sheer impulsive response to the vulnerability "If you know what you're doing, please fix this. It keeps oozing on and off and giving me fever. My other wounds are healing alright but this socket hurts like a bitch and I don't know anything other than a quick patch up and painkillers" it was more than he'd spoken to another wolf in weeks now, deep voice more gravelly than usual from lack of use and sleep. "You'll have plenty to do with me. I'm always on the warpath. My name is Valour" the request for help was followed after a brief pause where he realised how rude he'd been and lowered the grotesque sight away from the man ears shifting atop his head as he introduced himself more properly. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 04, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 15, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:01 PM