Moonspear In all the good times, I find myself longing for change.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The little northern girl couldnt remember ever being this tired before. Not even when she had left the rocky slopes of her birth summit and onto the peaks of Nova. Now, she were at another mountain, the third since her livelihood to live amongst her mother's side of the family for awhile. She still thought this to be a temporary visit. Still thought her father would be staying. 

The first to arrive was a woman bathed in grayscale tones with beautiful pine green eyes. Her weariness and tiredness from her venture pushed back if only by her interest of the new woman. The woman who rushed to her mother so suddenly that it caused Elke to jump back, hackles raised in alarm. She greeted her mother however with warm affection, which caused the girl to ease up a bit. Who was this woman??  

Then another. This one a man, tall and lean and colored in earthy tones. She didnt think him to be bigger then her dad, however. Her dad's lessons then reminded her that she must be cautious of those she does not know until she learns of them, gets to know them to which then she could let her guard down. So for now she looked to them both silently, shyly and found herself pressing against her father for comfort.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In all the good times, I find myself longing for change. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 08:20 PM