Redsand Canyon I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"i trust your word"

There was the slightest curl of his tail, a puff of pride but he nodded tilting his chin downward in silent thanks. Meanwhile he burned internally, a gleam in his gaze as he looked to Nyra who provided him with information he'd clearly missed out on. Things with Ursus had turned sour....nothing had made him happier than this news but he made sure to keep his expression neutral only changing to one of mild surprise as Derg spoke firmly with enough vehemence that anyone who argued would surely be sorry. Lips twitching upward though he tried not to show that he liked the little bit of temper the stoic man showed though the apology offered kind of ruined it and Valour shrugged "Anyone who complains can be left to Ursus" the words were even harsher than the second in command's but said in a light tone as he followed Derg's gaze. Spotting the approaching greyscale man he could smell that he'd been amongst the canyon but he was unknown to Valour. He'd met everyone else at least once....his opinion of this man was held low especially eyeing the expression of a snake he wore. Ignoring the new arrival he turned back to Donovan "I can bring you and Derg there. We can check it out. Leave our mark upon the entrance together and come back to regroup if you both find it satisfactory" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so - by Valour - October 12, 2020, 07:42 PM