Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
While Ira was gone for a few days, Hiero and the newly appointed Chamberlain Speedy were the ones to watch over the pack. Thankfully he was growing stronger every day, his legs felt more sturdy with every step now that they were almost completely healed. Certainly, they would still be sore despite being functional - but it wasn't like he could tell; and so the man walked around with a new-found strength. 

Returning to his usual patterns, the Constable walked along the borders - nothing has really changed thankfully. His rounds eventually brought him to the riverside, wandering by its banks as he wondered just how cold it might be now... if it was good to take a dip or if the temperatures plummeted already. This little curse of his really did complicate so many things that most seemed to take for granted.

Upon walking a little further upstream, it was almost as if his questions were answered. Ira was in the water, so it must be fine he supposed. With a calm smile, he continued on his path, clearing his throat to announce his presence to the weary Count. They didn't really see much of each other since her return. How's the water?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Hieronymous - October 19, 2020, 12:13 PM