Neverwinter Forest it's gonna look like mud
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Yes, she likes this woman — Lenny, she repeats to herself, still struggling with her old habit of using full names. Her enthusiasm is already showing, and Aibreann finds herself hopeful that the attitude shown here will rub off on Ciarán. I appreciate your enthusiasm, Lenny, She dips her head slightly, then continues. My son, Ciarán, is an eager and excitable child — but directionless so far, lacking any deep interests. Not an uncommon problem for one so young, but the rest of my children will be mentored according to their interests. I'm sure you can see the issue in him having none. From what I've seen of you and what Mal has said, I think you may be the right wolf to introduce him to what the world has to offer. Mal and I will of course be teaching all of our children the basics, but I believe having an individual mentor to teach the finer details they'll need is beneficial for every child. But surely Lenny is eager to know what exactly is being asked of her — To put it simply, I would like you to take Ciarán out at your convenience and show him the things you wish you had known about the world at his age, and anything else that may help prepare him for adulthood or spark his curiosity. How much time you commit to this and how long you mentor him will be left to your discretion; I would not want to bind either of you to the arrangement for longer than wanted or needed.
Messages In This Thread
it's gonna look like mud - by Valencia - October 25, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Aibreann - October 25, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Valencia - October 25, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's gonna look like mud - by Aibreann - October 25, 2020, 03:17 PM