Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
There was a sting as the other girl spoke. If they had too many kids already did that mean they were being turned away? Her gaze widened with fear that they would be left to wander and be at the mercy of luck once more for a meal. If anything, Liliana had already made it clear they wouldn't be welcome, or at least amongst the kids...the kids that belonged here. Not that this was really her choice. She wouldn't be seeking out a home if she still had hers.

There was a moment where her aggression seemed to drop. A moment where she seemed genuinely sorry for them and said that she was able to relate, though rather she was genuine or not, Hotaru knew she would never be able to relate to her. She felt bad that she had lost someone, but she didn't want to someone that people just...felt bad for. She didn't want to cower... so this time she wouldn't. She didn't want to tiptoe around the issue, if they were only going to be a temporary shelter, wouldn't they be better off looking for a permanent home instead of wasting time inconveniencing people here?

She shook her head as their Alpha spoke again. The Empire didn't move. It was their pack. People left. We aren't lost. I had to lead. I knew Queen Ibis, but she left a while back with her family. Lilitu never even said goodbye... Hotaru bit back the wave of hurt that threatened to wash over her as she sharply inhaled. It's just me and Haruki. We need a new home...not a temporary place to rest. If it's too much of a burden then we can find somewhere else.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Hotaru - November 13, 2020, 01:56 AM