Firefly Glen I've been waiting for my whole life
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
The bony figure had tired of sitting in Cupid's den day after day. There was so much heaviness back home; he felt constantly weighed down by it, and headed beyond the border alone. It seemed the depression gnawed at his soul even here. One of his earliest memories was being pulled away from this place by Dad after meeting a group of unfamiliar faces. Now it stank of wolves. The ribs underneath his shifting skin made him look like a soon-to-be foof thief, though really he was anything but. Caerus moved carelessly past the border with his head hung low, too far removed from reality to stop himself.
Messages In This Thread
I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:41 PM