Moonspear the closer the stranger
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He felt himself relax just enough to notice when she accepted. A start. Then, she steered it towards the topic weighing on him well before he could even open his mouth. After gesturing the rabbit to a more mutual spot, he nodded slowly first while composing a reply that could begin to encompass his wife. Mending, I think. Glad to be back, she had said to him, so he hoped it true. He was certainly glad she was back. Their pups, too. Sialuk especially. The time away could not have been easy on her, he mentioned, sigh that turned into a frown afterward. He understood the aftermath best of all. Piecing together what had led her to that point, based on what he did know.. his heart ached.

But, he hoped that home was a welcome balm for what had ailed for her. When it was all thanks to his brother's violence, too. Which.. I wanted to say thank you for staying with her through everything.. he spoke with a careful calm. It was a relief to know someone was with her, when I could not be.. he explained, and this was just the beginning. For his family's sake especially. Even Revui's ultimately--for none of his blood siblings had been there to see him off in the end. That had been the fate he had decided for himself moons ago.

Anyway, with starting there, the conversation settled in and he was able to get more comfortable. Though he had to broach some heavier topics, he knew he would do so in good company.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
the closer the stranger - by Jarilo - November 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: the closer the stranger - by Keres - November 26, 2020, 02:48 AM
RE: the closer the stranger - by Jarilo - November 28, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: the closer the stranger - by Keres - November 29, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: the closer the stranger - by Jarilo - December 02, 2020, 10:48 PM