Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
All Welcome 

So BORRREEEEEEEEEED.

Lilitu was so bored. Days and nights and more days and more nights had gone by since they'd come to this plateau, and while wolves came and went, it was mostly just the four of them. She didn't even know what this place was called. Did they have any packmates like in the valley? Were there other kids?

Ariellllllle, she whined aloud, prodding a wayward grass spider. It recoiled at her touch, skittering away, and she instinctively reached forward and smacked it—oops. Maybe too hard. It wasn't moving. . . Come look at this, she called out, grimacing.

Wait—no! It moved a little, obviously stunned by her blow. Lilitu watched it carefully, making sure it didn't wander too far before someone could look at her newest little treasure.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - November 18, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Arielle - November 20, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - November 22, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Arielle - November 28, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - December 05, 2020, 09:49 AM