Whitefish River Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
I don't mean to alarm you with sudden awful news just as I said you need to relax - but I do ask that you remain within Kaistleoki borders for a little while. He started, despite the gloomy words, he tried to keep it light with his tone. I came across a man searching for women to take home with him for himself and his brothers, and there is news of a violent bear lurking. It was a lot to take in suddenly, but it was for Lumiya and her kind's own interest to know of the dangers they were possibly dealing with. 

So if it's no trouble to familiarize yourself within the border's safety for a little while, it would be greatly appreciated. He looked to both Lumiya and Dante, pleading kindly for their cooperation. The last thing any of them needed was more trauma and death.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 24, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 25, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 28, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Dante - December 01, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:56 PM