Raven's Watch desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless
31 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry for the delay here, my MH took a nosedive recently. I'm gonna withdraw Rökk so I don't hold this up any longer.  <3

The situation took an unexpected, interesting turn at Valmúa's chirped agreement.

At the rear of the pallid she-wolf, Rökkvi paused to glance over her ears to regard his sister with a deep frown at her. He watched her quietly, coolly, and the penny dropped as she carried on in taking charge of what had originally been intended as simple dominance display over a trespasser. Instead of assisting him in forcing a disobedient outsider to submit, his russet sister offered something most unexpected: an opportunity. 

A flash of fangs to Valmúa then, outrage and insult clear in the champagne of his wild eyes. His interest in Ugnė dissipated swiftly, and with fur bristled in offense, he turned to depart with an arched tail. "I am not your puppet, Valmúa," he told his sibling pointedly, a sharp reminder that he would not tolerate her attempt to control him as she'd attempted with Stjörnuàti already.

Rökkvi, having been so eager for the fight, would do so only on his terms. He huffed a dissatisfied breath and returned to his patrol, making a mental note to confront Valmúa with this later and seething as he went.
"English" · "Icelandic" · "Inupiaq"
Messages In This Thread
desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 06:14 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 23, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Rökkvi - November 29, 2020, 04:02 AM