Otter Creek My whole life can change in one week
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Business..." His head shifted over the mountains and the slight path that led back to rising sun valley. A small hint of disappointment tugged inside of him that he still wasn't able to come across the brown-pelted medic who healed his wounds, or the distinguished ursine woman who helped him hunt down some food not too long ago (hell, he even missed the weird cougar tom from the trees). None of these people were found at all, and Azon was having an overall shitty week staying on the east side of the Teekons. This wouldn't be the last time the pale sire visited, but it was definitely time to leave.

"--Hell no. Let's get outta here Keres." was his eventual response as he got up and shook his thick coat, looking down at his friend with smile on his face. Wherever they were going, Azon knew he could trust her. "Lead the way..."

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 25, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 25, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 09:22 PM