Firefly Glen I don't mind my own reflection
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
*inhales* ONE-HUNDREDTH *inhales again* POOOOOOOOST (┛◉Д◉)┛

"If the fact that she most likely belongs to a pack hasn't been brought up yet, I'd like to interject..." Azon followed Osiris into the glen as he led, briefly looking to Keres approaching his side before he continued. "Before I met this crazy fuc-erm....she-wolf--" God, he needed to stop swearing so damn much -- his mouth was like a broken filter. Thankfully though, he corrected himself before the "no-no" word slipped out. Didn't want any bad first impressions with Keres' nephew. 

"I met a woman I've hunted with once who told me to stay clear of a violet-eyed, dark-furred she-wolf who she had a bad encounter with as well. It was also mentioned that they had a child with them too, but whether that bit was true or not can be left up to interpretation..." It was highly unlikely for a wolven mother and her child to be roaming around without a pack -- which would be the first thing to let the phoenix believe it. The SECOND thing: "When I first met the woman, she confronted me and attempted to stop me from entering a certain area of the meadow I was in."

It was the same location where he first met Evien, and instead of finding him, he'd be confronted with the raven instead. Though in her defense, the brute was hell-bent on the fact that it was a packless area and refused to leave without passing through first. But she did try to attack him from behind.....okay, maybe Azon was being a little stubborn. "The area that we fought in carried a scent similar to her own, so I'm assuming it's where the woman lived -- somewhere in rising sun valley." The valley in question was quite far from here, so Ignis would cock his muzzle in the direction of it -- assuming these glen and moonspear wolves hadn't traveled that far...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 28, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 28, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 29, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 29, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 30, 2020, 08:33 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - December 04, 2020, 09:01 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 07, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 12:52 AM