Firefly Glen Go ahead and change me
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Setting: Evening

The snowy brute still had a long way to go before he was completely adjusted to the glen and comfortable around all the new faces. Meeting strangers was something he struggled with for a while now, even as a child.

Still, that did not mean it was completely impossible, and ever since departing from the empire long ago he'd found his social skills improving over time. All his life, Ignis was taught to live only in with the fear and trauma that still haunts him to this day -- yet with the help of a few freindly faces overtime, Ignis realized that there was genuine good out there -- not just the kind you'd find in heroic stories. And with that meant a reason not to turn into the father he looked so much like.

No, he will never become the Zephyr Ignis all those subjects so blindly followed. Despite all the acts of violence he'd committed against innocents. Against Judal. Against Āzon.

The sun was setting on the horizon and the prince decided it was time to do some patrol practice once again. Perhaps this would be a nightly routine he could stick to -- perhaps not. Never hurt to see how things played out anyways. Āzon had finished rounding a couple miles of the borders by now; stopping to sniff, marking, looking around,  and continuing his path. There was no denying that his haunches began cramping after these prolonged walks, so after a while he stopped and stood where he was to take in the simple, warm hues of the fading sky.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Go ahead and change me - by Āzon - December 01, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Go ahead and change me - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Go ahead and change me - by Āzon - December 05, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Go ahead and change me - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Go ahead and change me - by Āzon - December 08, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Go ahead and change me - by Keres - December 17, 2020, 10:09 PM