The Bracken Woods you could trample upon,
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist saw an opportunity to correct her wayward tongue and took it in hopes to redirect this ones ire, for she didn’t need it directed at her, not right now anyway. Carefully she pulled a thorny burr from her chest through there were not too many spread throughout her pelt, since she did try to keep herself groomed.  “Well most wolves hate sap and burrs it stand to reason the only ones willing to face these annoyances are the ones trying to get away, as it were.” She offered the wolfish version of a shrug “sorry for my assumption.”

Her white blue eyes left the female and sure the surrounding foliage, she had been from one end of the teekon wilds now to this end, and she had seen many different terrains within this biome, This one had it’s own beauty if it would keep it’s presents to itself

Her pitch black ear flicked toward the other’s words not understanding the term “aulana” she decided to ignore that word. Whrist hated giving away anything that belonged to her including her name and this one had not given up her own up yet, though she hoped to confirm her other assumptions “I am Whrist,” Her gaze moved back to the wolf before her “To whom do I have the honour of meeting?” She offered a slow wag of her tail and winced as she felt some sap cling her her pelt as it brushed up against the natural foliage
Messages In This Thread
you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 07, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 08, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 08, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 08, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 20, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 20, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 23, 2020, 11:21 AM