The Bracken Woods you could trample upon,
261 Posts
Ooc —
unless your wolf attacks, consider this a fade to black for Whrist

Whrist couldn’t help the snide breathy chuckle that escaped her at the mention of family. “Family can be a pain,” then she added quietly “for some.” Whrist lifted her head and pointedly ignored the stare she was being given, pretending to be interested in the sunset as it sank below the horizon, bathing the earth slowly with darkness. “I’ll pace your path until mine leads me toward” she paused speaking the next word wryly before continuing her normal feminine lilt “‘home’, but I’ll do so quietly, I just want to be near enough to others right now” Whrist was not about to lie to this wolf but she was not about to stick around so close as to get her muzzle ripped off either.

Whrist drew a deep breath and exhaled, offered her unwilling companion a sharp nod then she silently ghosted a path through the trees allowing her dark pelt to help camouflage her in the waning light, soon she was out of blodreina’s sight. Practicing walking so quietly that neither leaves nor snow shifted under her paw, she’d get left far behind while moving so quietly but then she only needed to trail the femme so far before she’d give up and head back to hers.
Messages In This Thread
you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 07, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 08, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 08, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 08, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 20, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: you could trample upon, - by Whrist - December 20, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: you could trample upon, - by RIP Praimfaya - December 23, 2020, 11:21 AM