Raven's Watch my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer
26 Posts
Ooc — lullaby
The woman smiled, beautiful and warm but with only lasted for a moment. It was obvious by her walk and stiffening behavior that she was not a fan of younger wolves like herself.Maybe it was because unlike most children of her age she was silent, almost being mute now that she did not have a blind brother to describe the world around to. The blue girl wanted to tell her that she was beautiful when she smiled, that she should do it more often but that would imply that when not smiling she was not very pretty. So she remained silent as they walked side by side, patrolling the borders of the woman's siblings' claim.

The silence broke when she spoke of the young raven, calling him a female and then using a word that meant pretty. laglegur, She would remember this but she needed to correct the gender pronoun to save her companion's pride.   "He is, very  laglegur " Her voice sang softly, only looking over at the larger woman for a few steps before looking back at their task.
 —「japanese」| "common" | <icelandic>  —
[Image: ?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7715&rid=M...9685117468]
Messages In This Thread
my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Miwa - December 13, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Miwa - January 03, 2021, 02:18 PM