Shadewood chaos lives in everything
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
It was as such, to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Karma was definitely something Hemlocke could believe in, just as fate or luck. All of things which involved the God's and what they created. A code of ethics, of morality, one of which wolves would be either blessed to know or be forced (such as himself) to learn on his own accord. Though Hemlocke worshiped the Gods, they did not speak to him. Not a creation born of their will but that of another being entirely.

Hemlocke nods delicately to her words, wondering if when spring came, how many within the ranks would call themselves 'mother' and how many equally within the ranks would call themselves father to them. If the pups would be given fruitful lives or if they would falter before their first winter could truly put them to the test.

The ghostly creature asks then, a purr of invitation which pulls at Hemlocke's mind, a curiosity drawing him in inch by inch. I have or so, have tried... He enlightens. My mother, His jawline tightens with the pain of her memory and yet the endless love for her still too. She was a priestess and knew a great many things. I can only hope to one day be half as mindful as she.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
chaos lives in everything - by Poltergeist - December 17, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Hemlocke - December 17, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Poltergeist - December 18, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Hemlocke - December 20, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Poltergeist - December 20, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Hemlocke - December 24, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Poltergeist - December 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Hemlocke - January 10, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: chaos lives in everything - by Hemlocke - February 02, 2021, 01:17 PM