Hideaway Strath (don't fear) the reaper
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Hemlocke had given the woman a startling, to this he was not taken aback by. There had been far too many to count (his leader included) which had been weary and agressive by the fear of the unknown. She knew him, however, but still his quiet demeanor caught others off guard. None of this shook him- it was her body which did. A struggle to scramble herself upwards, her legs shaking and wobbling like a newborn deer trying to get a sense of it's long limbs. And she fell, too, like a baby deer. 

Something was wrong with her, very wrong and a quick sniff of her let him know she had no open wounds. He smelt no blood of injury. So she hadn't fallen off the mountain rocks and bumped her pretty little head. She had not been bitten either, from what he could sense. He came to one final conclusion then- poison. But what had this dear night wolf eaten? 

She blinks hard and then recognition, taking far to long to make him out as he focuses on her face. Fermented fruit or poisonous berry? Surely not in this weather... He lowers his head slowly, settling the large mushroom down. Easy, Zsuzsa... His dark tones purred out, trying to sooth the shaken doe. There is no coyote here. At least he hoped not for the only one he had encountered here directly was quite a dangerous witch. I wont hurt you... Will you trust me?
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
(don't fear) the reaper - by Zsuzsa - December 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: (don't fear) the reaper - by Hemlocke - December 31, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: (don't fear) the reaper - by Zsuzsa - January 02, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: (don't fear) the reaper - by Hemlocke - January 26, 2021, 09:41 AM
RE: (don't fear) the reaper - by Zsuzsa - February 20, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: (don't fear) the reaper - by Hemlocke - February 22, 2021, 10:20 PM