Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
referencing the BWP  Sorry this is short I have been trying to come up with more but it’s been a day or two and my writers block for Vein isn’t getting any better. *Kicks writers block, hops around on one foot mumbling incoherently*

The snow hurled itself from the sky swirled around the wolves, though no fluffy white flake ever seemed to touch the surface of any of the hot springs, melting long before it got a chance to kiss the surface

The large brute nodded thoughtfully at her question, He rumbled “That is a valid question, if I know of healing herbs I must also know of dangerous herbs.
He cleared his throat “Well actually I do know of poisons and the like, for I must know them well in order to treat for them.”
He frowned and sat down his voice slightly deeper then normal as he spoke thoughtfully “Perhaps that is not helping my case

We may never get to know each other without an opportunity,  I simply wish for that chance
He smiled doing his best to keep his eyes from roaming over her body again. Though he had not had his fill of her, he did not want to push any button, he was asking for a great favour and he knew it.

Is there something I could do to prove to you the virtue of my words?” He tipped his head

I brought this up quickly so that you might know my intentions, I had hoped to find a place to keep my herbs safe, those rocks just won’t do. Not for long

he lay his eyes on the pile or rocks now covered by a layer of snow already. “I have many herbs some that can not be found in the whole of these wilds and I need to protect them as one might protect their pups. I’ll share some with you when they take root in the spring and summer, I’ll owe you that much if you could direct me towards a place and a pack to call home.” Slowly he turned his gaze to her, desperate hope in them.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM