Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
His intentions lied in the continuation of his purge -- a part of him feeling some sort of sick satisfaction when a wound opened into the stomach of Keres' murderer, and another part of him wanting to vomit. The sound of screaming, yowling, roaring, and the tang of blood upon his tongue -- all of it made him sick. He wanted it all to stop, and the only way to make the chaos go away is to rid the glen of this sadistic beast. 

As if snapped back into reality itself, the ursine began flailing around violently until one of it's powerful strikes finally landed upon the pheonix and had him slamming several feet away from the carnage. His ears rang painfully and his vision became blurry, though his motive to defend his home never ceased -- adrenaline pumped feverishly through his veins and even made the wound which bled heavily from his cranium feel numb in that moment.

The snap that reverberated through the glen was unmistakable, and the darkish-brown a figure that went limp in the bear's grip -- he couldn't even tell who it was whilst the adjustment of his blured vision. Whoever that was, however, they could'nt have survived that attack.

And there Āzon was, sitting on his ass and watching ANOTHER glen wolf die infront of him.

The Pheonix raged.

And there was a stumble in his drunken steps before the pale brute charged towards his target, using his weight and teeth to make as much of an impact as he could. Ignis couldn't see jack shit, and didn't know which part of the bear he bit and shook into, but that was something he could worry about after his eyes cleared up soon. 

In between the stench of blood running thick in the air, Āzon could've sworn his mentor's scent was near him as well -- but since the woman was already deemed dead before his attack, he brushed it off as a desperate hallucination.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Āzon - January 05, 2021, 12:37 PM