Totoka River intention, retention, it's all in your head
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
wary of her, he watched as she passed him by to travel upstream. his commentary had seemed to silence her and for a good long moment, lakhos thought he had driven her away with the piercing words. good, he thought, only to be proven wrong when she dipped her toes in that icy water.
his expression turned, as did his body, and he kept her in his line of sight to watch her work. foolishly he hoped she would fail so for once he could have the last laugh, but as it were, that did not happen either. whether it was just plain luck, actual skill, or karma slapping him upside the head for being an idiot, she had a fish in no time at all.
motherfucker.
in his eyes, she strutted right back to the riverbank like it was nothing. not at all phased by the cold waters, not at all displeased with the fact that he had just verbally assaulted her like a deranged heathen. no, she strutted back all full of pride as far as he was concerned and the bow on the top of her present was the way she had set that fish down on the bank to meet his gaze again.
“what if i don’t eat it? you gonna cram it down my throat and choke me with it?” point blank: he didn’t want to be ordered around. fortune could rub his face in piss on the carpet all it wanted to. his temperament was all wrong for correction and he was god’s great big dumb backyard bred mutt.
the cold seeped in to his limbs by then and he shivered.
“i’m literally quaking with fear,” and the sarcasm bled through.
Messages In This Thread
intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 01:54 AM