Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
All Welcome 
No need to match length! Mainly for @Towhee, @Phox, @Niamh but also whoever else wants to join after one of the leaders post. EDIT: FYI, the blizzard has masked her Saints scent, lmk if anyone wants to chat about this!

The Mackenzie knew she went too far but how far exactly?

There was no crossing over Boartusk Heights anymore as the blizzard obstructed all feasible paths into Tuktu Hinterlands. Cursing to herself, she knew she shouldn’t have followed that elk herd into Great Bear Wilderness. The Hinterlands, once abundant with prey, was now desolate. The food cache of the Saints was minimal and felt internally pressured to hold the weight of the Saints’ prey supply on her shoulders. She worked tirelessly. Even more, Derg had been further scarred by an ambush of bears.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

A whiteout disoriented her sense of direction, making sky and earth an endless white realm. For days she felt like she was back at square one. Her aimless wandering through the blizzard had her meddling through Broken Antler Fen, then Haunted Wood, which sent her in a panic as she remembered “the trees with eyes” upon first coming to the Wilds. How the hell am I this far? She couldn’t count the days as to how long she had been on her own, but all of a sudden her days felt morbidly numbered.

She had to find shelter or else she would die.

Unbeknownst to her, she approached a border of another pack, reaching the ridgeline of the Caldera. The blizzard masked the territory bounds. She thought she turned back west and assumed this was the ridgeline to Boartusk Heights again. Tipping her muzzle back whilst shivering, she howled. A droning howl that was desperate, hoping to reach the ears of Kynareth, Nyra, anybody. She had no idea she was miles from home and felt the icy digits of death pet her fur. If she was out here any longer, the death toll would increase by one number more.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM