Wheeling Gull Isle Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
I was expecting someone a little more... self-important. Huā blinked with surprise, unsure whether to take that as a compliment. It meant she was humble, didn't it? But the empress wondered whether she came off... underleaderlike, to everyone else. Still, Huā tried not to overthink it, flattening her ears a little bashfully to her head, but perking them again as she listened to Wylla speak of a boy. A boy who was full of himself. Huā immediately thought of the man who titled himself with a pompous The Great, Ramesses? Pale, with blue eyes? She questioned. She had to admit it surprised her a little to think that he might be spreading word of the island... but then again, if he was out there giving them a negative reputation, it wasn't exactly beneficial. Still. Here was a stranger at their borders, and that might be a good thing. 

Well, Wylla, Huā returned, and looked briefly out to the distant figure, wondering if that was the companion- I can answer whatever you are curious about. The pack here is call Yuèlóng- from my own language- and, um... our ranks are sorted based on skills... She trailed off, figuring that the charcoal woman might have her own more particular curiosities.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life - by Huā - February 02, 2021, 12:01 PM