Wheeling Gull Isle lost and found
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
First she had confessed nearly the same story to Astaroth. And then to Hua. Now Aiolos. She truly didn't know who she could trust these days. Who she could fully open up to without being judged and worse, condemned. "It has." She echoed. "Part of me wants to stay...but the other..." Her dark toes flexed back and forth, digging grooves in the sand. "I know I shouldn't blame the sea, but it isn't easy. I have ties here. Memories...both good and bad."

Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, her ears raised slightly. Showing her interest in that he too, was a pup when he saw the sea for the first time. Something they had in common. And by the sound of it, not necessarily the most favorable of circumstances. "Funny that one would take comfort in religion that just so happens to be that of their captors." She remarked, but not in a sarcastic way. Tzila was not a religious wolf, and even if she was, she would have been inclined to believe that the gods and goddesses were punishing her somehow. So she offered little more to say of it. 
But she wasn't done. "That's just it. I don't know what to do. I know I do not want to tarnish what I have established here on the isle, for I am grateful for what I have been given thus far." She stood, and took two deliberate steps into the waves. As if tempting the ocean to take her. "I feel like I am two different entities. How can I find myself if I don't even know who I am?"
Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Aiolos - February 07, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 08, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 08, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 08, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 09, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 14, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 14, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 14, 2021, 10:19 PM