Blackfeather Woods paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
it's all good! <3

The cur wriggled ever so slightly, shifting her weight between her paws flightily as she warred with herself. Instinct told her that Rowan had asked a direct question, and that she must answer as she would any man who posed a question to her that could not be politely avoided. Still, the shepherd had no desire to rile up any tension in his ranks -- she didn't want his pack mates to be even more upset with her than they already were.

In the end though, she finally answered him as he lowered his face to read her own golden features like the open pages of a novel, letting out a hushed whine of stress as she caved in. "Taikon."

"Taikon say...dog. Can't stay," she murmured softly, explaining as much as she was able to as her lopped auds pressed close to her skull in embarassment.
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - February 16, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Rowan - February 24, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - February 26, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Rowan - March 14, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 05:40 PM