Gilded Bay this is our party, we can do what we want
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
that was a smart way to do it. aditya watched him work at the fruit, still smiling faintly. heard a small crack and knew that if the stranger kept pressing, he soon would have a snack. but the other man was talking again, answering his question, and his ears canted forward again to catch each word.

no, no, adi assured him, gently shaking his head. i live on the plateau just that way, he continued, canting his chin in the direction from which he'd came. to my knowledge, no one has settled here. . .at least not long-term.

there once had been wolves nearby—or had that been another bay? god, it had been too long; his memories were becoming hazy, scrambled together. too many names and faces to keep track of, and now here was another one to add to the collection.

still, he was genial. my name is aditya, he introduced himself, then blinked in inquiry. yours?
Messages In This Thread
this is our party, we can do what we want - by Dashiell - February 28, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: this is our party, we can do what we want - by Aditya - February 28, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: this is our party, we can do what we want - by Aditya - March 04, 2021, 12:05 PM