Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The large dirtied white wolf smiled something pleasant to him, watching him with a certain intensity, watching Hemlocke's eyes with his own. He found no challenge in it for Vein's gaze was not hard on him nor his stance dominant. Hemlocke would not expected however that he would like his eyes for many thought them creepy more then anything.

Quickly came a flood of questions from the man then, all of which caught Hemlocke a bit off guard. He awkwardly shifts his weight between his four legs, a single large pointed ear turning back. To the man's apology, the shadow gives a sheepish smile. I'd be happy to listen... He admits when saying he did not often get to talk with someone whom shared the same interest. I know quite a lot about different medicines- plants, fruits, fungi... My mother, she was a priestess and healer. A grim smile and he came closer to settle at the creek edge, allowing the man to know he was willing to hear him out further.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.